design hint, product management, profit and money withdraw.
- Create Shop
- The benefits of being our designer.
- Do I have to pay money to set up my shop?
- What the difference among standard seller, active seller and premium seller?
- How can I recommend my store to my friends and fans?
- How to “hide” my shop?
- Store Navigation
- How to customize my shop and change my store information?
- How to create my seller account in KUSDOM?
- Design Hints
- What’s the requirements for picture size and pixel?
- What does the design on my product belong to?
- What’s the disclaimer？
- What’s the requirements in designing?
- Is it available for customer to change my design?
- What’s the requirements of uploading pictures？
- Commodity Management
- How to create a new product?
- How can customers find my product on KUSDOM?
- What is collection?
- How to manage “online” and “offline” of the product?
- Earnings and Payment
- How to set the price for my product and how much I can get?
- How to change or update the product information?
- What’s the differences among standard seller, active seller and premium seller in getting profit?
- How to check and get payment?
- How to deal with the returned product?
- Does the final pricing contain express fee?
- Who will take charge of production, delivery and after-sale service?
How to create my seller account in KUSDOM?
Log in your buyer account first, click “START SELLING” on top right corner to enter sell on page:
Click “Get Started”, input your store name, access address, choose the store type and your country or area, click “Create”.
The page will be redirected to My Store, and tell you that the store has been set up successfully. You can view the shop, update your shop information or create your product immediately according to the guide.